Sunday, January 23, 2011

d-day

hi everyone! this will be my last post from america, cause i'll be waking up in florence!! i'm all done packing- one HUGE suitcase, a backpack and my purse- all jampacked with all the essentials. my plane leaves at 545 pm from jfk so i'll be getting on the road in about 2 hrs (eeeek!).


i just wanted to say thank you to all my friends and family for all their wonderful sendoffs! i couldn't ask for better goodbyes (even though i hate saying them). you are all the best and i couldn't ask for anything better.


in other news, here's some yummy contact info;
- i'll have my cell phone, but it's expensive to call or text. so email or skype me and those messages will pop up as texts! my skype name is oohsaraa and my email is ssquegli@friars.providence.edu.
- my address is; (please send me letters, i would loveeee that!)
    Sara Squeglia
    c/o Florence University of the Arts
    Via Magliabechi 1
    50122 Firenze, Italia


hmm what else, i'll be arriving in florence around 4 am (our time) so i'll b extremely jetlagged, send me your love!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara,
    Have been thinking of you all night!!! I am sure you are in ITALY right now!!!! SO EXCITING!!! Miss you already and hope your trip over went well! Blog soon so we know you are settled in. Love you always!!!!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete