Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So...

So I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and create a blog so everyone from home can read about my Italian adventures (and hopefully be so enticed that they wanna come visit me!). Also, I'm currently undergoing cabin-fever in this snowpocalypse and this seemed like the perfect cure! So if nobody feels like reading it, this will hopefully help to alleviate my homesickness, culture shock and share all my love!

Alright, to get started.. I leave in 11 days. ELEVEN DAYS? I honestly can't believe it, where did all this time go? I just got my visa in the mail and everything is getting so official! I haven't even started to pack, or think about packing, or even buying a new suitcase, haha. On the bright side, I did just buy a new winter jacket from Free People. It's white and looks kinda Italian.. hopefully. AHH, I'm getting so excited!

More to come soon :) Hopefully this storm clears up (even though it looks like Guilford is the ONLY shoreline CT town that will be suffering from over two feet of snow), and you won't have to read more scatterbrained thoughts/excitements from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment